Terms and Conditions
Stock items will normally be despatched within 48 hours of order confirmation. Should an item be temporarily out of stock you will be notified by email of the approximate despatch date.
Shipping costs will be added to your order based on the following price table:
||Price (excluding VAT):|
If your order is over 20Kg we will email you with the final shipping price before we process the order. Please note that delivery times may vary depending on your geographical location.
We will not take payment from your card until your order is ready to dispatch
You are strongly advised to inspect goods upon receipt and before signing delivery documentation. If goods are damaged or incomplete on delivery you should not accept and sign for the delivery.
How to buy
We have tried to make purchasing from landroverspares.co.uk as straight forward as possible.
- Select the product you are looking for by clicking in the designated category.
- The next screen that appears contains various models of the product you may wish to purchase. These can appear on one or more than one page.
- Each model has a product description underneath. This will help you decipher whether the product is suited to your needs.
- There is an image of each product available and by clicking on the image, a larger image can be viewed.
- If you decide to purchase one or more of these products, click on the "add to basket" button. This will take to you your shopping basket page. If you would like to buy, click the checkout button. However, if you have not completed your purchasing you can return to the main menu or the previous page by clicking the relevant button.
- On proceeding to the checkout page a description of your purchased product/s will appear. You will then need to fill in your personal details followed by your credit/debit card details.
- On completion of this procedure, you will shortly receive an e-mail confirmation of your order. You also have the option of being able to print out a copy of your purchase for your reference.
We hope that your visit to landroverspares.co.uk is an uncomplicated and enjoyable experience. However, if you have any suggestions about our service please contact us on supportlandroverspares.co.uk
Purchasing from us
To purchase from us you must be over 18.
By submitting your order you are offering to buy the goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (including passing your details onto couriers and other subcontractors). We will not use your details for other purposes without asking your consent.
We are not obliged to supply the goods to you until we have confirmed acceptance of your order and this is when the contract is made. You do not own the goods until we receive payment in full.
If you discover you have made a mistake with your order please contact our Customer Service immediately on 01254 702300
All prices and offers are subject to change and availability. Errors and omissions excepted. VAT will be charged on all prices (including carriage) at a rate of 17,5%.
If you choose to collect purchases personally, you can collect from our showroom in Blackburn between the hours of 10am and 6pm – Monday to Saturday. If you have paid on-line, a valid confirmation of order and payment must be produced before the order is released.
Orders paid for by credit/debit card must be collected by the cardholder. You must produce the card you used to pay as and a signature verification will be required.
If you have opted to pay on collection, you can pay by cash, cheque (subject to limitations) or card at the showroom.
Paying for your order
Card Payments - you can use all major credit and debit cards including Mastercard, Visa, Switch and Delta. Card transactions are made on a secure server and is completely safe.
Business Account – If you have a trading account with us we will send you an invoice which will be due for payment within 30 days of invoice date.
Cheques - Payment can be made by personal cheques (upto guarantee limit) or bankers cheque if you are collecting goods personally.
Cash – we also accept cash!
All card transactions are processed via a Thawte SSL (secure socket layer) system with 128bit encryption. For further information regarding security on this site please contact the Controller accountslandroverspares.co.uk
If you have a support contract with us then you may call your support line number.
Please have your invoice number, product part code and serial numbers to hand when calling.
Business Terms & Conditions of sale
Please find below a list of our terms and conditions of sale. Please read them carefully. The terms and conditions you enter into with us do not affect your statutory rights. landroverspares.co.uk is a trading name of Buckley Brothers a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is:
Vale Street/Hindle Street,
Tel: 01254 702300
Orders and deliveries
- Orders are only accepted via the internet.
- Prices are checked regularly, however if we find the price has changed when we receive your order we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed.
- Dates and times of delivery are estimates only. landroverspares.co.uk strive to ensure that all goods are delivered on time, however we do not accept liability for goods delivered on an unspecified day. We may also deliver the goods in several consignments but will not charge any extra delivery for this.
- We do not accept liability for shortage of goods delivered, or damage to deliveries unless we are notified in writing within seven days of the goods being delivered.
- Payment can be made by credit/debit card
- Payment for goods must be received before the goods are despatched.
Warranties and returns
landroverspares.co.uk strive to provide our customers with exceptional quality goods. On rare occasions however, these goods may turn out to be faulty or defective.
All goods delivered to a UK address carry a manufacturer's warranty as stated. 2nd user items carry a standard warranty of 28 days unless stated otherwise. Customers who wish to make a warranty claim must comply with the manufacturer's instructions and warranty procedure. We will refer you directly to the product manufacturer in such cases. We will provide you with the contact information for the relevant manufacturer. The warranty does not apply if the goods have been altered or damaged in any way by the customer or it's employees or agents, or goods not used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Claims for damage, non-functionality and mis-shipping must be made within seven days of receipt. After this date, replacements will not be offered.
Subject to the right of consumers to return goods for refund under The Consumer Protection Regulations 2000, landroverspares.co.uk do not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to adhere to the product specifications before placing an order.
For further information relating to returning products please contact us on 01254 702300
landroverspares.co.uk make every effort to supply the goods as advertised but reserves the right to vary actual dimensions, specifications and quantities without prior notice.
landroverspares.co.uk will not be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused. This includes loss of profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships and financial loss. landroverspares.co.uk liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced value of the relevant order.
Errors and Omissions
landroverspares.co.uk makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted on it's web site are precise and accurate. On the occasion when a mistake has occurred, landroverspares.co.uk will notify you of the mistake and offer you a full refund. landroverspares.co.uk's liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the customer has paid relating to that order.
All contracts between landroverspares.co.uk and the Customer shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the Customer submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of any competent Court in England. landroverspares.co.uk reserve the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us. The type of information we will collect about you is that which is given at the time of ordering. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please email us.
Customer services are available Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm GMT.
Calls are charged at the normal national rate.
Customer services telephone: 01254 702300
Please send all complaints to the address below.
Customer Services Manager,
Vale Street/Hindle Street,
Tel: 01254 702300
We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 5 working days